Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nutter Butter Balls

I eat oreo cookie balls all the time...which I might have to try another day but I wanted to try something someone had suggested, Nutter Butter Balls! I figured, how hard can it be? And I was right...so freaking easy! I had my lovely sister make them for me!! They turned out to be good little chocolatey drops of goodness!



Ingredients:
1 packet of nutter butter cookies
1 regular 8 oz package of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 package of chocolate coating

Directions:
Gather your cookies and break them up a bit. Get them into a food processor or blender.




Grind them into a fine powder.


Mix this with the cream cheese and roll them into little balls. Place them on wax paper so they don't stick to 
everything!




I normally just buy the regular chocolate coating from our neighborhood grocery store and microwave it to get it melted fast. 


Mmmmm.. melted chocolate...I just want to eat this with a spoon. Is that bad? 


With a spoon, dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place back on the sheet. Once you have them all covered, stick them into the fridge for about an hour and there you have it!




You won't be able to eat just one...

No comments:

Post a Comment