Thursday, September 20, 2012

Easy Sangria

Now, I know not everyone is a huge fan of red wine...However, I've noticed that if you give it a bit of fizz and make it fruity, people love it! Here's my easy, breezy, sangria...should take you no longer than 5 minutes to get this cocktail together, especially since it's 3 ingredients!



Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen mixed berries
1 bottle of red wine
1 bottle of sparkling water, tropical fruit flavored

Directions:
Scroll down to the bottom for quick directions.


Get the bag of frozen mixed berries out into a bowl so that they thaw a bit...

Aren't the berries just gorgeous? Now, drop about half of the berries at the bottom of the pitcher and muddle it up a bit. To that, add about 1/3 of the bottle of sparkling water.


Last, get that bottle of red wine into the pitcher. I just chose a simple red table wine. I like this wine quite a bit, especially to please a crowd so that it can adhere to a variety of palettes. 


And that's it! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L... Now top it with the rest of the berries on top!


Drink away...hopefully, you're parched...


So this lasted for about 5 minutes before it was gone...Trust me, put some aside for yourself if you plan to share...

Recipe card:



No comments:

Post a Comment