Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

OK, we all love things wrapped in bacon! The other night I was trying to think of a side dish that I could come up with quickly and that was super easy since I had no energy to make an elaborate side dish. I had some left over asparagus and some bacon...BAM! I thought to myself, those two would taste amazing together! This literally takes no time and might be one of the most scrumptious side dishes!!

Ingredients:
Asparagus ( I had left over asparagus, so I only had about 15-16 spears)
Bacon
Salt
Pepper
Cayenne
Olive oil

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Snap off the ends of the asparagus. Take between 3 and 4 spears for a bunch. Hold them together and wrap with one whole slice of bacon. Place your bunches on some foil and sprinkle some salt, pepper, and some cayenne. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on them, and bake for about 12-14 minutes depending on how thick the asparagus you have are. 


Once you take them out of the oven, the bacon should be cooked (I don't like my bacon crispy  but this is fully cooked!) and the asparagus should still have a nice bite! MMMMMM!!! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment